EUTM file information
ARTE & ARTE
November 18, 2020
The trademark application ARTE & ARTE was filed by ADRIA ART S.R.L., a corporation established under the laws of the Italian Republic (the "Applicant"). Application refused.
The application was filed in Italian (English was selected as the second language).
The Refusal with reference B 018340068 was Rejected according to Article 7(1)(b) EUTMR with decision issued on February 25, 2021 by the EUIPO.
Goods And Services
- The mark was filed in class 16 with following description of goods:
- Modelling clay
- Origami folding paper
- Painters' easels
- Painting mitts for applying paint
- Arts and crafts paint kits
- Illustration boards
- Artists' brushes
- Wallpaper stencils
- Adhesives for art use
- Adhesives for do-it-yourself purposes
- Gummed cloth for stationery purposes
- Rice paper
- Papers for painting and calligraphy
- Artists' materials
- Canvas panels for artists
- Canvas prints
- Watercolor boards
- Silk canvas [painters' article]
- Canvas for painting
- Art pictures.
- The mark was filed in class 20 with following description of goods:
- Letter boards [blank display boards]
- Placards of wood or plastics
- Frames for display boards
- Picture and photograph frames
- Wooden picture mouldings.